STAY-FORM® is the original stay-in-place concrete form and has been saving time and labor on job sites across the country since we introduced it in 1981. STAY-FORM® complies with and exceeds not only Buy American and Buy America criteria but the additional enforcement of standards as expressed in Executive Order 13858.
STAY-FORM® is the most cost-effective solution for forming bulkheads, tunnels, or any below-grade structure. It is easy-to-cut when forming construction joints, keyways, and curved shapes, saving valuable time. This product eliminates the need for traditional concrete forms that have to be removed, cleaned, and transported. Using it can result in up to a 35 percent savings in labor; and STAY-FORM® is always an American made product.
- No stripping costs (bracing only)
- No scabbling in preparation for the next pour
- No costs for disposal of plywood or transporting conventional forms for future use
- Lightweight sheets are easy to work with
- Easy rebar and conduit penetrations
- Visual inspection of concrete pour and consolidation
- Retains surrounding soil while forming below grade structures
- Permits water to run out of framework during concrete pour
- Proven in over thousands of jobs worldwide
- Saves 35% in production costs
Recent events have taught us that supply chains can be critical to the health of your company. Lose your ability to get the materials you need and your production schedule comes to a screeching halt. We at AMICO proudly manufacturer all STAY-FORM® products in the USA from steel melted and made in the USA so it reduces shipping time from order to delivery and the quality is American Made.
STAY-FORM®, the original stay-in-place forming product, has a long legacy of helping with all types of projects, no matter the size including: blindside walls, bulkheads, pile caps, grade beams, ductbanks, bridges, and shotcrete. Ask one of our team members for examples and allow us to help you solve your next challenge. We are proud to be part of thousands of construction jobs across the USA for over 39 years!