Veneer Stone Moisture Control
PREVENT BULK WATER INTRUSION WITH THIN VENEER STONE & STUCCO BY USING EZ BEAD
EZ BEAD is a rigid PVC casing bead with a flexible expansion flange and bond breaking tape that allows the installer to correctly space the casing from the dissimilar surface. This allows the joint to be immediately caulked saving time, labor and sealant due to the consistent depths.
EZ BEAD around window with lath installed before stone or stucco.
EZ BEAD around window after stucco, ready for caulk.
EZ Bead being caulked.
EZ BEAD ADVANTAGES:
- STOPS BULK WATER INTRUSION THROUGH THE WALL SYSTEM.
- IS EASY TO INSTALL AND KEEPS INTERIORS DRY.
- COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER COMPONENTS IN WALL SYSTEMS.
- SIMPLIFIES THE CAULKING PROCESS AND USES MUCH LESS CAULK.
- USING EZ BEAD SAVES TIME AND MONEY — UP TO $1.60 PER LINEAL FOOT.
SEE PDF BELOW FOR DETAILS.
Click the video above to watch the EZ BEAD Installation Guide
Click through the PDF above to learn how EZ BEAD saves time AND money!